WhatsaNewgroundsWhatsaNewgrounds

Oh man. Your shit is always incredible. Hard beats great vibe - everythang

djhoohaa responds:

Thanks buddy

DurianIceCream DurianIceCream

God this was incredible. From smooth atmospheric sound and bassline to hard beats, smooth sexy vocals and voice clips. "Gave birth to a Blackman". Lol. God tier stuff man.

YouriX responds:

Thanks my brother! ;)

-YRX- Enjoyable Fruit -YRX- Enjoyable Fruit

The jazz with hard beats is a real interesting fusion. Really good stuff keep it up man.

YouriX responds:

Thanks bro! I should really make more of these!

Tilt Shift Tilt Shift

REALLY good stuff. The melody is very exciting and alive, the kicks and snares are very nice as well. It all flows so well. REALLY GOOD SHIT, I'm favoriting and downloading this for sure.

YeahBaby YeahBaby

Haha great stuff right here. Nice fast and hard beats, and great quality. 11/10

Showtek Spaze Dubstep Remix Showtek Spaze Dubstep Remix

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

The dubstep really suits the vocals magnificently, this piece was great. 5/5. Favorited. Downloaded. Great job, man!

Test (feedback Please) Test (feedback Please)

I love the vocals. but I have to admit they can be a little annoying at times, I feel it'd sound better if quick switching was used more often between high pitched vocals and normal vocals like at 00:13, 00:16, 00:19, and 00:21 . The short melody at 00:45 sounded pretty great too. The chorus was great throughout the entire song, the entire thing was beautifully layered. Great job man.

TBM responds:

Much obliged, sir, thanks for the feedback!

TI:.Epic Sax Guy Remix TI:.Epic Sax Guy Remix

Pretty sick. The Jazz goes pretty well with the dubstep. great job man.

[LS] - The Tempest [LS] - The Tempest

Awesome

I'm Glad To See It Finished. It's Amazing 5/5 10/10 And Added To Favorites.

Lifesound responds:

Thank you kindly. I didn't work my hardest on this though :/ coulda made the drop heavier. Oh well thanks for the review. :)

The Tempest Within (Preview) The Tempest Within (Preview)

Amazing...Finish IT!!! :D

from beginning to end this song was amazing i love the build-up. classical dubstep like this is the best in my opinion, and by the way 00:55 would be perfect for a drop. just sayin :D

Lifesound responds:

I was kinda already planning on finishing ha. :) FOOLED YA! But thanks for the review. It's nice seeing someone giving me a 10 ha. :P